Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ALL HANDYMAN PLEASE APPLY

All handymen please apply!  Looking for a handy man, cheap, nice, good looking a plus by not a requirement, prerequisits are knowledge of plumbing and electricity.  Humor an added bonus, but not necessary. Must love dogs. Please help!

Every thing is falling apart.  Its not hard enough to be a single mother but you also have to be a single homeowner and that just sucks.  We haven't had a screen door in kitchen for 6 years so door stays open so flies, mosquitos, bats and other creatures flock to my open door. The ice maker broken for 1 year - it could be an easy fix if someone could just look.  The outdoor hose froze in winter and busted - going on 2nd year.  I need water in my backyard!! I haven't been able to take a bath in 5 years - faucet broken.  Shower leaking 5 years.  Minimal water pressure on cold spout in my bathroom - 7 years.  No chandelier in dining room - 7 years.  Kids do homework in dining room, but who needs light? 

I want a condo.

3 comments:

  1. We haven't had a screen door in kitchen for 6 years. SCREEN DOORS ARE OVERRATED. KIDS AND DOGS JUST BLOW THROUGH THEM ANYWAY.

    The ice maker broken for 1 year - it could be an easy fix if someone could just look. ICE IS OVER RATED. IT ONLY MELTS ANYWAYS.

    The outdoor hose froze in winter and busted - going on 2nd year. I need water in my backyard!!
    PUT POTS ON YOUR KIDS HEADS AND HAVE THEM CARRY IT OUT THERE. THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THEY DON'T LIVE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WHERE THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS!

    I haven't been able to take a bath in 5 years - faucet broken. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIT INTO MY BATHTUB IN 5 YEARS.

    Shower leaking 5 years. BUT YOU PAY TO HAVE THE SHOWER DRIP ON YOU ANYWAYS, RIGHT?

    Minimal water pressure on cold spout in my bathroom - 7 years. WATER PRESSURE IS OVERRATED. I HEAR IT CREATES WRINKLES FROM TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON YOUR SKIN. YOU DON'T WANT A SAGGY BUTT, DO YOU?

    No chandelier in dining room - 7 years. Kids do homework in dining room, but who needs light?
    CHANDELIERS ARE OVERRATED. JUST PUT OUT A BOWL OF CARROTS AND LET THEIR EYES ADJUST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom has one. do you want me to ask her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more fabulousness! Please post again!

    ReplyDelete